Thursday 22 January 2015

Isla Mujeres 2014~~Day 25

Isla Mujeres 2014

So, it appears that I have been somewhat busy for a few months and neglected to finish my 2014 trip report!  Since the 2015 holiday is just a few weeks away, I better get cracking!  Back to where we left off…..


Day 25~~Monday Mar.3

I take the few short steps from bed to sunrise balcony….I am joined by another sunrise lover….


With the new time zone as of Feb.1/15, I guess this is what the sky will look like at 7am instead of 6am...


Just another perfect day in perfectville!








We do eventually make our way to Play Norte…still lots of nice sand making the beach bigger every day...


Tummies are growling so Vince takes a short walk to Abuelos and gets us some salbutes.  They were delicious!


We get home just in time.  There was a parade on Medina which meant all incoming traffic was routed along Juarez.  Major traffic jam!  Anyone trying to get their cart back by 5pm was definitely going to be late!


I'm sorry this video is sideways….I did it with my iPhone…just tilt your head!






The infamous disco bus!!


Oh dear….it's a mess!  Horns were honking and scooters were driving on the narrow sidewalks trying to pass everyone... 








We take a few minutes to savour the sunset...


And then it's time to take the stairs down to Sonrisa where our neighbours Moby and Speed are hosting a gathering...


Lots of wonderful food brought by everyone...

Capitan Tony checking things out...


A very nice evening….Tomorrow….a little zoom zoom around la Isla….


No comments:

Post a Comment