Tuesday 27 January 2015

Isla Mujeres ~~ Day 27

Isla Mujeres 2014

Day 27 ~~ Wednesday March 5

"Relax to the Max!"



How can there only be 3 more sunrises left for me here in Isladise?!  The time has gone by far too quickly, as it always does!  So, I sit back and enjoy, memorizing every detail to store in my brain until next time…..




I seriously don't understand how people can sleep through this special time of day….it really is my favourite part of the day.  Try it, you'll like it!

The sun is shining and the air is fresh…off for a quick little zoom zoom again...


There just isn't a bad view from anywhere on Isla!


Off to Playa Norte to enjoy the calm soothing waters….


Sent this photo from my phone while at the beach…just to really rub it in to the poor souls back home in the snow!  I know…so bad of me!


Lunch time calls…Vince goes to Abuelos and brings back fish tacos….they were good but I still like the salbutes better...



Stopped in at Super Express on the way home and they had a special…buy a large coke can--never seen one that big!--and get a free plate!


We prepare to enjoy another wonderful sunset but the sky does not cooperate….almost looked like a chinook cloud!


It still ended up being pretty though….


Off to Monchi's  (which has since closed)….fantastic margaritas!


And delicious food!  Ziggy is now working at Barlito's, so check him out there!



We scooter back into centro for more margs at Morgan's….say that 5 times fast…More Margs at Morgan's!


Just another great day shared with great friends, and each other.  Tomorrow….do I see rain?….

No comments:

Post a Comment