Sunday 7 October 2012

Trip Report Teaser.....

Vince and I went on our annual month long getaway to Isla Mujeres, Mexico waaaaay back in February. Normally I would have had a trip report done by now, but this year has been one of those years where there just hasn't been a moment to even breathe, let alone, write a trip report. BUT.....how can I stop a 13 year tradition? So, I'm truly hoping that I will be able to at least post some highlights of our days, as well as sharing the beautiful, gorgeous townhouse that we rented.

Back in April, I said I was going to start on the report. Somehow, that obviously didn't happen! So, until my flaming fingers get typing in earnest, here's another little teaser of more to come....hopefully soon!....



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it! Welcome back to blogging, Doreese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! I will do my best to be a little more consistent with posting!

    Next up will be some Merida photos....would love to be there right now!

    Have a great day,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete