Thursday 7 November 2013

Isla Mujeres 2012 ~~ Day 27

Isla Mujeres 2012

Thursday Mar. 8

~~Day 27  “Sunshine, Scenery and Strawberry Margs!”


Strangely enough I did not beat the sunrise today!  It was already into the sky when I raced to the window.


It’s a beautiful morning so we decide a little ride around la isla is a good idea.  I can never get enough of the view over the Garrafon area….


Love the colours of the water….ever changing but always gorgeous….



Zooming up the east side I make Vince pull over numerous times so I can capture the views.  It really is the most scenic little island!




There was work being done on some very nice new walking areas.  They’ve since been completed and I’m looking forward to some nice long walks without having to worry about traffic….



Getting ready for the beach we take in the amazing views right from our own Isladise balcony….


Time is passing too quickly….another sunset moving us closer and closer to our last days….





We decide to have a pre dinner drink at Las Brisas…..toes in the sand, under the moonlight, with wonderful music by Sandra and Lenin..



The strawberry margaritas were perfect!


So perfect that we order more margaritas with dinner at Asia Caribe…


Vince has his favourite…pork tenderloin with black mushroom sauce…


And I had rice and veggies…


It’s always fun to sit at the restaurants on Hidalgo and people watch!  Tummies full, but not so full that we can’t manage dessert!  And I wonder what that would be??  The usual, chocolate tempura from Comono.  I’ve checked with Penny and this is still on the menu….find it at El Patio on Hidalgo…..Delish!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment