Saturday 15 November 2008

Bond is Back!

We went to see the new Bond movie last night...Quantum of Solace...what an action packed movie that was!  I still find the plots a little confusing...the usual bad guy doing bad stuff and the good guy doing bad stuff for a good reason.... but there was definitely a lot of on-the-edge-of-your-seat moments to make up for it.  It was interesting that it was a continuation of the last Bond....I don't remember Bond movies being like that before.

Daniel Craig is a superb Bond....I can't believe that I was so upset the day that they said Pierce wouldn't be back again as Bond...uh, Pierce who?

The fluff is gone, even the martinis are different in this one...just 2 hours of action!

Who is your favourite Bond?


2 comments:

  1. Biggy B, Josh and Jeremy went to the movie Friday night when I was working. They loved it. Jeremy went a second time on Saturday night with his friends!!
    I remember growing up, we watched the Bond Movies as a family on Sunday nights, with a bowl of popcorn, around the black and white floor console TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen it yet...but for me Zean made the path for others to follow.

    ReplyDelete