Tuesday 18 November 2008

Dancing With The Stars!

The countdown is on!  

We are big fans of Dancing with the Stars...I know, I know, it's TV fluff, but tell me....who doesn't wish that they could do some of those dances!  Next time I'm on Isla and that salsa music comes on I just want to get up and shake it like Brooke or Julianne....I'm shaking twice as much stuff so it should be twice as good, right?!  :)

Today was the semi-final and it's down to Lance, Cody, Warren and Brooke.  So who is going to take home the coveted disco ball trophy?

My thoughts.....

Cody---cute kid but doesn't have a lot of flexibility...love Julianne....think he might be going home tomorrow

Warren---not a big fan of this guy....I think his dancing is sloppy, but he is light on his feet.  I'm not sure that he deserves to be in the final as his content is seriously lacking, compared to the others

Lance---talk about coming from behind!  He has been doing great on the last few dances!  I've really enjoyed their originality.  The judges were tough on them from the start, but they have worked so hard.  I really like Lacey too.  I'm leaning towards the trophy for them...depends on what they do next week

Brooke---kind of like Kristi of last year....front runner from the start.  Derek creates some very tough choreography.  Their routines are more difficult than the rest of the dancers, but maybe they should tone it down a bit and be a little more perfect in their technique instead.  She's definitely a natural talent.

If you're watching...make sure you vote for your favourite!  Who do you think will win?


1 comment:

  1. Haven't watch it much this season. I think I was turned off from the start when they didn't vote Florence off right away.
    I want to learn Salsa in the worst way!! Just need to get Biggy B to learn too!!
    Don't be shaking your thing after you buy that new bra....Vince will ground you and your new bra!!LOL

    ReplyDelete