Monday 24 November 2008

Isla Chicas 2008

Now that we have the beginnings of Isla Chicas 2008....the room and a Roca Mar update....it's time to get on with the FUN stuff!  During a wonderful day at the new and improved Zama's, I coerced the chicas into joining me in a long tradition....the beach back photo!  They were a willing bunch, so it was easy to get them settled in a secluded spot while I ran back and forth, setting the camera timer and running back into the line-up.  Lots of giggles!   So, here they are....Isla Chicas 2008!!






Lots of fun yet to come but.....Doreese's blog will have to go on a bit of a holiday.....my dad is having surgery for esophageal cancer on Wednesday, November 26.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.....


4 comments:

  1. Best wishes and hopes for your dad! I have a dear friend who survived Stage 4 surgery and radiation and chemo and a niece's husband who didn't. The survivor juiced and drank his greens and carrots by the quart. Prayer also works and I will pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am praying for your dad and for some extra strenth for you Chica!! If you need anything you let me know!! I mean it!!
    The Beach Back picture is now my new compututer Background picture. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doris! What a wonderful day we had...what a wonderful week we had!! I will treasure that week....always!!

    So many laughs, some tears, lotsa hugs. You were all there for me when I needed a hug.

    Doris, you know I love you and your Familia. I will be sending positive thoughts, prayers and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun beautiful day in paradise!

    Thinking about you today, stay strong and know we are all here for you.

    Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete